Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fwd: WINGS OF FREEDOM TOUR

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fwd: WINGS OF FREEDOM TOUR
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:39:53 -0700
I agree wholeheartedly! I too am a radial nut. We're on the approach to 2
airports (HWD & OAK) and we see all types flying over. From Piper Cubs to
the mundane commercials but the radials get me running outside to see. My
wife thinks I'm nuts.

We see a Piaggio go over every evening. You can here it coming from a long
way off.

The best though is every Memorial Day we are treated to a military flyover.
We have a military cemetery nearby. 2 F-16's at 500 ft off the deck make
glorious sound :) It's especially cool for me since the company I work for
makes hot section parts for F-16's.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - For Sale)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

You're not "bombing" the list with stuff like this.  As you know from our
conversations, I'm an radial nut as well.

Cheers.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner