Re: [Spridgets] An SOS Erection (Lift)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, David Lieb
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] An SOS Erection (Lift)
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
At the rate I'm going with all these "drop in" mods. I may be ready for Road
America by then.

Daves, Peter, Larry, Chris....HELP. Nothing fits.

--- On

<72spridget@gmail.com>
"Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 9:07
PM
> OK folks,
> I suck at trying to get something like this together.

What we are looking at right now is the weekend of October
> 10th in

Princeton, Wisconsin. No telling what else will come up,
> but the
> primary
goal is to install a MaxJax lift. A rotary hammer
> drill with a
> 5/8"
concrete bit and a 7/8" concrete bit for the drop-in
> anchors will
> be
needed. No, I do not have one ;-) Anyone planning to
> come who has
> access
to such a device?

soavero@yahoo.com