Re: [Spridgets] article on ethanol in gasoline

To: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] article on ethanol in gasoline
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 22:56:43 -0400
I tell you what, ethanol in the gas is killing efi fuel pumps
in recent Ford vehicles.  My 2003 Sport trac, my brother's 2003 F-150
and my coworkers 2001 Expedition.

These all failed around the same time and all vehicles had widely different
mileages.

The only thing I've seen that addresses the issue is Sta-Bil's a marine
formula
that is supposed to minimize the corrosion effects.