Re: [Spridgets] Hilarious...LGC

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>, Spridgeteers
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hilarious...LGC
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:02:11 -0700 (PDT)
Billy, They were never brought here.  DOn't know that I've ever even seen one,
though have heard tale of their existence.  There are lots of interesting
V-dubs we never got.  I really like this van here - I personally don't need a
vehicle this big, but what a cool way to tour around the country. Hey, didn't
I hear that Weir, Lesh and company got the Dead back together and did some
shows recently? What better way to go see them...
 - David