Re: [Spridgets] Uninsured drivers face tighter laws and loss of car

To: "Robert Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "'Spridget list'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Uninsured drivers face tighter laws and loss of car
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:44:33 +0100
Yeah,  My brother-in-law lives out in South Africa and he is now blind and
has to live in a wheel chair after an uninsured 'bakky' (bus/taxi type of
vehicle) decided it would do a 'U' turn across a freeway as he was biking
along.  The coloured driving the bakky was arrested but after release he
just melted into one of the townships near Jo'burgh.  Without the state
sponsored insurance the fuel charges cover his health insurance would have
run out some time ago and you don't really consider being hurt so badly.  He
started using his bike again after being rapped over the head with a shotgun
when he stopped at a set of lights when his motor was stolen from underneath
him.  Apparently the coloureds out there can't ride bikes so he swapped to a
nice big Honda!

Guy R Day