Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... ALL of "THE BEATLES" songs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... ALL of "THE BEATLES" songs
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:50:04 +0000
Way back when, audiophiles used to buy Japanese imports to get better sound
from their stereos.  These CDs are digitally remastered and will probably
attract alot of those same people.

> Chuck Endicott wrote: "What is it with this Beatles sudden popularity"
>
> I just picked up this thread, and this could be redundant. The Beatles Rock
Band video game just come out. It has stirred a renewed interest with kids and
twenty and thirty age groups. Also, michael jackson was running out of money
before he died. The rights to the Beatles was his largest (and highly
leveraged) asset. Rereleasing "new" albums has been a fairly reliable way to
generate cash.