[Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendar

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendar
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:57:54 -0500
Yes, it IS high time I got to work on it. Rather hard to do when the
driving season is winding down around me. Oh well.

Anyhow, by now you have had plenty of opportunities to be photographed
in your Spridget this year. Please email some of your favorites to
spridget.calendar@gmail.com for me. I would appreciate it if there was
a bit of a blurb reminding me who you are and the circumstances of the
photo, etc. ALL Spridgets are welcome. 1500 Midgets tend to be
under-represented merely because I do not get many photos of them sent
to me. Arkleys are invisible for the same reason. I doubt that I would
dedicate a page to Arkleys, but I haven't had to worry about it yet.

I DO intend to dedicate the June page to pictures of Spridgets at Road
America, so be sure to send me some of those if you have them (you
REALLY do not want me to have to use the trash that I shoot!).
There will also likely be a page dedicated to photos of "Midgets with
Giants"; Spridgets posed by those lovely fiberglas "Muffler Men", Paul
Bunyons, etc., so go shoot your car by one of those if you can find
one.
David L