Re: [Spridgets] 4 post automotive lift

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 4 post automotive lift
From: "JLC" <breton48@live.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:01:59 -0600
Well, after years of thinking about it, I finally splurged and bought a four
post automotive lift (BendPak HD-9). It was professionally installed
yesterday. The accessories I got with it are two rolling jacks (so I can
lift a car off the wheels to work on the suspension, etc) and an oil drain.
I agonized over getting the standard length or the extended length lift. In
the end, I went for the standard length, which will let me work on every
vehicle I have except my extended cab/long bed 3500 Chevy truck, soon to be
gone anyway as it outlived its purpose (hauling heavy stuff and trailering
from CA to CO).

JLC