[Spridgets] Electric Fuel pumps

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Electric Fuel pumps
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:33:52 GMT
Herb- I've just had it with the vapor lock- The key word in Dead Reliable is
DEAD! The 948 has no insulator between the block and the fuel pump, and the
newer pumps just don't work when the engine is hot-I get 3 miles from one stop
to another. I need it reliable, ! used to race with a pair of Facet pumps,
(just in case we needed to switch) and never had a problem with them.

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

Mark:
Why replace your mechanical pump? By far the most popular post to this list
and other LBC lists involve troubles with electric fuel pumps. Electric
pumps = additional non standard wiring and plumbing. The mechanical pump is
dead reliable, with no additional wiring hazards. Further more if the car
sits for a while, the time the mechanical takes to fill the float bowels
allows oil pressure to build up.

Herb Miller

Stop collection calls.  Click here to receive information on how to improve
your credit.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/BLSrjnxQr8sHD2QNf53d1nEZE3fItt
vv3znObLCjrJcQpqFsDkNkGbLR9gE/