Re: [Spridgets] California Ammunition Restrictions

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] California Ammunition Restrictions
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
I found the in-depth discussions at the town hall meetings very productive.

But seriously, it is sad that our healthcare system results in people dying
because they can't afford treatment and others going bankrupt due to medical
crises.

And rather than work toward a solution, it has devolved into a political game
at the highest and lowest levels.

Unfortunately, the U.S. has hte best healthcare only for those who can afford
it. Equal heathcare should be a right, not a privilege.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT