Re: [Spridgets] What size engine is in a 74 Midget?

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What size engine is in a 74 Midget?
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:05:32 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
with a car fire you can count on a bunch of wierd variables as to how good or
bad the parts will be. where fire originated?   how long did it burn?  and the
all importaint , what was used to extinguish the fire?   certain fire
supressant chemicals left uncleaned up are rather corrosive.  so if it had the
original valve cover with the plastic oil fill cap burned or melted , how much
of what extinguishing material got into the motor or into the indutction
system?  it could be a gold mine or the buyer could be getting the shaft?   you
just do not know untill you see it or if lucky hear it run. if it was an under
dash / interior fire...WOO-HOO!  yer a winner!

chuck.