Re: [Spridgets] Engine mounts

To: "Frank" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Engine mounts
From: andrewpayne@intrex.net
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 02:31:02 +0000
Thanks Frank!

I'm closer to working on the floors than I thought.  I'll check the brackets
again, but they both look cracked.  My mechanic buddy pointed it out to me, but
he was confused by several aspects of the car. "where's the turbo? Why are all
the cylinders in a line, and not flat? So only two wheels are driven?". He's a
Subaru tech...  This is NOTHING like the abuse I got from him for buying the
Porsche 924 turbo.  Terrible car but so many great stories.
Drew