[Spridgets] This is the BEST bunch of people one could ever find -

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] This is the BEST bunch of people one could ever find -
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 11:27:49 -0700
I just gotta say. . I threw out a question about brake fade, an issue I am
having.  I cannot get over the help I have been receiving from so many on
the Spridgets list.

I have tried to thank everyone individually.   This is just another thanks
to all that have sent photo's as well as fantastic information to sort out
this problem.

If the world had more people in it such as those on this list I am convinced
that the world would be a much better place to live.

Salt of the earth, all of you. . .

Thanks again,

Kirk Hargreaves
59 Sprite