[Spridgets] Switch diagram

To: Spridget Chat Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Switch diagram
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:20:41 -0400
Does anyone know of a diagram that show what all the connections in the hazard
flasher switch are supposed to do.  I have a good wiring diagram, but it does
not show the insides of the multi-part switch.

When the diagram shows a lot of black wires converging on a black dot (not a
ground symbol), what does that mean?

I lost my turn signals, and it tracking down the problem, I ended up loosing
some more of the circuit, then regaining  the rear lights but not the cockpit
indicator lights, then loosing all of that circuit, including the high beam
indicator.  It is acting like a bad ground or a bad switch, but the nearby
ground wires are all have continuity.

Michael Rowe, Frustrated
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit