[Spridgets] FROG AYE, WARNING: LBC CONTENT

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FROG AYE, WARNING: LBC CONTENT
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:18:29 -0700
O.K. Spridgeteers,
I finally decided I needed to get off my rear and make some progress on FROG
AYE.  Ordered a 5 Speed kit from Paul A.  Sent the head off for ceramic
coating.  Ordered a MegaSquirt and wide band O2 sensor.  I will be doing
some serious work in the next months and will undoubtedly have many
questions for the list.
Specs will be as follows:
1275 bored 20 over.  Head ported and and valves deshrouded.  MiniCooper S
sized rimflo valves, 1.5 roller rockers, SPVP3 cam with belt drive.
Initially, I plan to use the MegaSquirt to control the spark but am trying
to figure out how to turn my extra set of HS2s into throttle bodies with
injectors. Why not use HS4s or some other dedicated throttle bodies, you
ask?  Well 'cuz I have the HS2s and 1.25" manifold, and filters,....  Right
now I have little blobs of solder all over my desk (well, not exactly but I
have started construction on the MegaSquirt.)
I will keep you all posted just in case there is a dearth of frivololus
threads on the list.
Hal