Re: [Spridgets] Last Autocross of the area... No LBC content!!

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Last Autocross of the area... No LBC content!!
From: "Dave G." <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:40:02 -0700
Hi Herb,

I was autocrossing back in the late '60's and onwards in a 'slightly'
modified '67 Sprite until the second divorce changed 'who' got
'what'.

But, Single and ready to race again at 72...  keeps you young and
sharp  ;-)

Can't decide if it will be the '65 Sprite (needs a lot more work but
is lower to the ground) or the '76 Midget (which isalmost ready to
roll but heavier) ...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid