Re: [Spridgets] The latest form of boat racing

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The latest form of boat racing
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:24:04 -0400
I remember that on Speed years ago also.
They used to have lots of neat oddball racing stuff along with the good
racing series.....

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:15:17 -0700
> From: tncarnut1@yahoo.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net; ladaniels@sbcglobal.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The latest form of boat racing
>
> Back when the Speed Channel was Speed TV (Pre NASCAR-Vision days) they used
> show this form of racing along with all kinds of other cool motorsports.  I
> don't know where this is, but it does look like great fun - probably very
> regional like those wicked swamp buggies that look like a giant mechanical
> preying mantis on wheels that they race somewhere in Florida.  Neat stuff -
> thanks for sharing.
>  - David Booker

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727
::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009