Re: [Spridgets] Tire Size

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tire Size
From: brown dan <na7db@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:39:19 -0700 (PDT)
Yes the 72 has round wheel arches.  The rubbing is on the inside of rear tires
where they touch the rear springs.  His 79 may have a different setup
regarding the rear springs and height.

Thanks for passing on the info on Roy Lockhart and Bridget the Midget.  I'm
glad he won his bet.  We hosted him for 3 days up here in Page, Arizona.  Had
a great time and really enjoyed his stories.

Thanks,  Dan

--- On Wed, 10/28/09, robertduquette@sympatico.ca