Re: [Spridgets] No Workie

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No Workie
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:35:07 -0500
I have a dual point Mallory and it works great. I am not sure about your
points setting - I'll try to check mine tonite. But you do need to follow the
instructions about setting each points separately, as mentioned by another
lister. Also - make sure that the pigtail from the points is not grounding
out (touching the casing)- there is not much room there.

Lastly - have you checked the points with a dwell meter? I think the dwell is
supposed to be around 42 but I'll check that tonite too

Bud