Re: [Spridgets] Will 1972 Chevrolet Vega GT wheel's fit my 62

To: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Will 1972 Chevrolet Vega GT wheel's fit my 62
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:51:53 EST
I'm guessing a cricket bat won't work the same as a baseball bat in this
application?

Anyone have a photo of vega wheels?  I think I have a photo of Libre
wheels.

Weslake-Monza 1330 - another country!

grunthaner@gmail.com writes:

OK lots  of good feedback I'm going to wait till I find 5" Libre's once
again. I  still have the contact of the guy with 4 still in the box 5" AR
Libre's but  he still wants 1K. Maybe next spring I'll buy them unless I
find
some ratty  ones before then.
Thanks for all the good advice, tips and heads up on the  GT's .....BTW they
are sold anyway.
Lin