Re: [Spridgets] '58 White-OEW?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] '58 White-OEW?
From: Bob Kitterer <bkitterer@me.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:52:23 -0800
Of course Frank is color blind so that helps :-)

If it looks the same to you use it.  But there are slight differences
although they may only be detectable with optical instruments.  The
ICI codes (which is tells which base colors are used to make a given
color) list two different codes for OEW as used on Healeys, 2122 and
2379.  Iris Blue is 3243 and Speedwell Blue is 3131.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition