Re: [Spridgets] far-fetched plan germinating in warpped

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>, "'Spridget Chat Group'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] far-fetched plan germinating in warpped
From: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 14:56:46 -0800
Rain, rain, rain.  All it does is rain here in Seattle.

While that's not completely true, it does rain here a fair amount between
late October on into late Spring.  The good thing is that we don't have to
deal with salt or chemicals on the road for snow and ice removal.  I have
seen a few of the BMW 2002's around here with the typical rust, and others
that are in good shape.  If the car your after was half way well cared for
it might be fine.  Where in the Seattle area is it located?  I'm sure if you
coached us on what to look for one of us out here could take a look for you.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa