[Spridgets] FROG AYE progress report

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] FROG AYE progress report
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:34:24 -0800
Just got the head, valves and intake manifold back from being ceramic
coated.   Now it's time to assemble the head.  I had a bung for the WBO2
sensor welded onto the LCB manifold.  It just fit where the pipes turn to
pass under the car, sticking up into the engine compartment.  Had to do a
little bit of fettling to make it possible to install and remove the sensor
without taking the manifold off.
Finished assembly of the MegaSquirt yesterday.  I will use it initially to
control the spark.  Once I've got the thing running on the carbs I will
start saving for working out FI.   I will most likely convert a pair of HS2s
to throttle bodies.
Feels good to make some progress.
Hal