[Spridgets] VRM Back Issues

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgeteers
Subject: [Spridgets] VRM Back Issues
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:57:19 -0800
Spridgeteers,

Had the opportunity to converse with Norm (list member) recently.  Norm's
the  Associate Publisher for Vintage Racecar Magazine.  Great guy and a
serious vintage racer...pilots a Turner.  That takes dedication!  Many years
of auto journalism and time behind the wheel on track.

Perusing thru 'back issues' on their site, I noticed an interview with John
Sprinzel in the May '09 publication.  So, I figured I needed it for my
collection of Bugeye related 'stuff'.  And, since John autographed FROGGI
 ('60 BE) and I'll be seeing him in August, it was a 'natural'.  Fantastic
interview John, thanks.  John mentions many guys and gals from his earlier
days of racing; interesting group(s) of people and backgrounds.

Anyway...and the reason for writing...I ordered the magazine that evening
(late evening) of the 4th of this month.  Post marked the 5th and I received
it the 9th.  NOW THAT'S SERVICE!!!  You run a tight ship, Norm.

First time I've read VRM.  What a quality magazine...second to none.
 Excellent writing and photos I wish were on my walls.

If you get a chance, check VR out, you won't be disappointed.

Herb
Grants Pass, Oregon

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which