Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] VRM Back Issues

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <pilotrob@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] VRM Back Issues
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:06:22 -0500
Bob:

It was a good visit.  Glad you enjoyed the B.  I miss it.  But, the Alfa
that replaced it is fun too, just a lot slower.  Maybe after I finish
building the new engine for it it will be closer to what the B was.

Was planning to race the Turner at Moroso, opps, Palm Beach International
this weekend.  But, the new "old" HP engine doesn't yet want to go racing &
I've been too busy to work out the kinks to get it to feel right & no time
to do dyno runs.  Thing is really high compression with domed pistons.
Haven't measured it.  But, likely c. 12:1.  Old old 948 is 10.5:1 with
flat-top pistons.

Regards,
Norm

And, Herb:  Glad you like VR.  We try to make it the best we can.