Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Veterans' Day

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgeteers
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Veterans' Day
From: Robert E. Shlafer <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:11:23 GMT
Bet one and all had PTSD to one extent or another, too. And yet....they moved
on the best they could and got on with their lives.

Think of the hundreds of thousands who had their lives necessarily interrupted
so that we and our nation might be here today,

Now think of those who wish to replace (rather than straighten out) that system
which has served us pretty well....and those who died fof it so it could
continue to do so for their children, grandchildren, etc.

CB