Re: [Spridgets] Veterans' Day

To: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Veterans' Day
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:01:28 -0800
Bob,

Great story and to hear how your grandson is being told...in public
school...makes me even happier.

Like you and many others, I fly our flag and do so proudly.  She goes up in
the morning and down in the evening.

I'm glad that we, as Veterans, can now salute our flag as it passes in
parades or as we 'Pledge Allegiance'.  That bill was a good one when it
passed.  I enjoy seeing other vets salute.  Unfortunately, few Vets are
aware of it.  Spread the word.

Herb