[Spridgets] LotO DVD

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>, "Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] LotO DVD
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:27:42 -0600
Brad,

The first one sent out is the one you have.  There was a second corrected
version that replaced it.  Mine came a couple of weeks later.

Mark
Nashville

I was going through a stack of papers, and found the LotO DVD. I had not
taken the time to sit down and watch it, so today I did. I have to ask, is
the video suppose to stop at the autocross at the lake? I thought it had
also included the airport photo shoot, as well as the drag race. What
happened?

Thanks for any help or advice to see more. IF there is more

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942