Re: [Spridgets] Check out this bugeye rear end

To: Skip Jackson <jackson.skip@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Check out this bugeye rear end
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:45:48 -0500
Agreed, and I love that link what a great resource it really shows
structural weakness of the first 58's. My 7267 looks more like the 59 and
later structurally. Frank's very early 58 is just like Granny's I need to
look closer at those changes and take picts next time : ) Hey Frank what is
your 58's vin number ? I think is was the first month right? And where did
you find her in NJ or other state?
Lin