Re: [Spridgets] Almost Stolen...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Almost Stolen...
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:06:32 +0000
I remember talking to a guy who said that the bolts had fallen out of his MGB
transmission over the winter.  He said that he was lucky that they didn't fall
out while he was driving.  They were all lying there on the floor beneath the
car!!!

I asked if it hadn't crossed his mind that someone had broken into his garage
and tried to liberate the gearbox?

He said that "no, that can't be!"