[Spridgets] Part Value Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Part Value Question
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 14:07:09 -0800
All my fellow Sprite and Midget Friends. .

Got a question. .

I have a bunch of parts under wood pile (protected from the rain).  Today I
was ferreting through some of them and found an original Tudor bottle
(radiator run off bottle) with original metal casement around it. .  frame
around it where it bolts into the car.

The plastic is still supple enough for use, and although there is a bit of
rust on the metal frame. .still very useable and able to be cleaned up.  I
also have the top for it with the 90 degree angle.

Not sure what  this is worth?  I want to sell it asap as I need money for a
project that I am involved in. .  asap.

I am willing to sell it cheapo. . but do not want to go super super super
cheapo.

I will clean it up and send pics.

Any idea of the value of this part and as well, any interest out there?

I can do a quick list on eBay and sell it to someone on the list via eBay or
just get paid via Paypal from one of you and send it directly off as such.
.  either way is fine. .  given that there is an interest?

I will clean it up and post a link to the pics. .

Kirk