[Spridgets] 1500 Engine & Transmission

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1500 Engine & Transmission
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:49:19 -0500
I hope parts advertisements aren't discouraged on the list.

I have an engine and transmission from a "ran when parked" '75 midget.  I'm
advertising them locally for $300 for the pair.  If anyone on the list wants
them, I'll sell the pair for $250, or the engine for $100 and the transmission
for $150.  The engine spins, and includes both manifolds and a sad but
probably rebuildable Stromberg.

You'll have to pick them up in Bennington, Vermont, or make arrangments for
someone to ship them for you.

Email me off list, as I'm in digest mode.

-Mike Eldred

redscirocco@hotmail.com

'73 Midget

'54 MG TF