Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: I feel the need for speed!

To: DAVID GROPPER <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: I feel the need for speed!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 00:58:25 -0600
That's amazing. I did the Grimsel and the Furka back in 1968 before the road
was so well marked and cared for. Did it in a Fiat 850 coupe. It was an
absolute blast to drive!  Biggest scare was the Alpine bus horns. When you
heard one of those coming from around a corner you literally drove up onto
the rock walls with two wheels to get the hell out of their way!!  Legally
they have the right of way whenever they sound their horn!  I assume its
still that way these days...

Cheers!!
Jim