Re: [Spridgets] mig welder

To: "spridgets Spridgets@autox.team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] mig welder
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:43:21 -0800 (PST)
Phil,
I don't know anything about Clarke welders, but knew that my welding supplier
was selling them. I just learned that Clarke Power Products is now out of
business, so parts could be a problem in the future. This might affect your
decision.
http://www.gts-welco.com/gts-welco.aspx?pcid=96&ptid=1

I would stick with one of the big manufacturers. I am partial to Lincoln and
do my sheet metal work with an SP100, voltage and wire feed are both
infinitely adjustable, and the gun and it's consumables are readily available
Tweeco brand. It has a good quality wire feeder, unlike a cheap imported MIG
welder I started with. I also use a 110v Hobart Handler at work and also
recommended it as a good performing machine.
John
Fogelsville, PA