Re: [Spridgets] AC fuel pump

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] AC fuel pump
From: Kim Tonry <kgrowler@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:08:00 -0600
Check your pump configuration against the parts catalogs. There are two
versions of the pump, long and short arm. The long arm uses a spacer in the
mounting.

<<<This is my first message to this list.B  Forgive me if I destroy the
protocol.B  I just installed a new AC fuel pump.B  I tested it by hand
before
I installed it and it had very good vacumn on the intake valve.B  Once
installed, it didn't have very good vacumn.B  I thought I made sure the
lever
was above the crankshaft, but it is difficult to see inside the block when
doing this.B  Any ideas?

Jim Domanico>>>