Re: [Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] best method for bleeding clutch by yourself?
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:42:23 +0000 (UTC)
Yeah, I got a Mity Vac years ago and it isn't worth a s**t at bleeding brakes.
The bubbles just wouldn't stop and I found out that the Mity Vac was
responsible somehow for putting air bubbles in the drain line. I think the best
units are those that keep feeding brake fluid under light pressure into the
master as it is bled out of the brake lines.

--David C.
I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet more kisses begin with Bud Light than
with a Kay jewelry product.