Re: [Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendars still available!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2010 Spridget Calendars still available!
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:52:56 -0600
>> I ordered one a couple of weeks ago for my office.  It was worth the
>> purchase price for me.  It is a steal for everyone else; they get to have my
>> shinning face displayed for all of February.  I just want to know why I got
>> the shortest month?

> I hope you haven't set yourself up for any rude comments. ...bill in oregon

But you KNOW he has ;-)
You give some one their very own month, you even make it during the
part of the year when people are desperate to see any sign of
Spridgets, and what do you get? Complaints!!! Somehow I doubt that you
are going to get much in the way of sympathy... Anyone out there think
we shoulda swapped Bilroy for Tiffany? ?? I didn't think so.
David L