Re: [Spridgets] snow

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] snow
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:10:45 -0800
Hello Bill,

     It's not that THEY don't know how to remove snow in the
     Northwest, it's that we won't use SALT. You've lived here long
     enough now to see 15, 20, 25, even 30 year and older old cars used for
     daily drivers around the Seattle area. When you were back east
     anything over 5 years old was rusted out, or never driven in
     winter. When I lived in upstate NY, the temp dropped below
     freezing in late October and didn't get above that point until
     late March at the earliest. The longest you've probably seen
     below 32: since you came here has been what, maybe 10 days....

     It does rain though.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I was adopted," said Tom transparently.