Re: [Spridgets] snow

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] snow
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:26:33 +0000
Up here in the Great White North, when there is a big snowstorm, especially
the first big one, the ambulances start to move.  There used to be reports of
how many men had heart attacks while shovelling their driveways though I can't
say that I hear them anymore.  I live near hospitals and I do notice the
ambulances.

One consideration for travelling in a snowstorm, is ... where are you going to
park when you get there?  ( And, will you get plowed in, once you're there? )
Probably the most important though, is that there are a great number of
drivers out there who don't engage their winter driving habits until after
they cause an accident.

How come you guys are getting all the snow?  We had about 8" about 2 weeks ago
and a couple of dustings since.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )