Re: [Spridgets] BMITH

To: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BMITH
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:34:28 -0600
Jose Cuervo, 1800 (still J.C.) and Patron are NOT good tequila. On the
ladder of tequila, they are lucky if they hit the first rung of the
ladder. Patron is thought of as "good tequila" because of great
marketing. Many folks don't know that Patron is owned by Paul
Mitchell, as in Paul Mitchell Hair Care Products.
If you have to slam your tequila, have salt and/or lime with your
tequila, you are drinking the WRONG tequila. A good tequila should be
sipped and savored like a fine cognac, in a proper tequila snifter.
For a nice low end tequila, el Jimador Reposado is a decent sipper,
much better than Patron, et al, at around the $22 mark.
For those that have attended industry conventions, I was blessed
enough to have attended the TPSA convention in 2007. The TPSA is the
Texas Package Store Association. They are the ones that sell booze in
the state of Texas. Imagine EVERY booth you walk by, trying to get you
to drink their alcohol product. I was able to drink Cabo Wabo Uno
(Sammy's best, @ $250 a bottle) and then sip some Casa Noble Anejo
(@$85 a bottle) and the Casa Noble was FAR superior to Sammy's best. I
have two bottles of the Casa Noble now.
I know I have carried on far to long about something that is NOT LBC
related, unless you count the mobile tequila bar I made to fit in the
back of the Sprite.
Anyone wanting to discuss this more, please hit me off list.

Brad

The above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violators will be thrown upon the mercy of the
court. The Tequila Court. From a thousand feet.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 2:54 PM, CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Sales at " Just Brits "
> <sales@justbrits.com> wrote:
> PPS: Anybody had [a GOOD] bottle of Tekillya and put some rounds thru
> their .44 Auto Mag ??
>
> My wife ended up with a bottle of Patron worm bath from her family in
> their annual white elephant Christmas exchange... Does that count as
> "GOOD" Tekillya? I haven't put any rounds through my S&W 4516
> (Officer's Model .45 ACP) since I retired but I still have a box of
> Hydra-Shoks and a box of Black Talons for it!
> --
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
> 1967 Sprite - following in the 73's footsteps to the boneyard...

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad