Re: [Spridgets] Buon Natale

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Buon Natale
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 07:03:06 -0600
Merry Christmas to all of you. This list is a great place, one that I
have considered to be an extension of my own family.
We even have the mentally challenged brother on here..... (I'll let
you guess who that is on your own.)

Merry Christmas!!!

The above opinion is the SOLE opinion of Tequila Brad. Any use of this
opinion, without the expressed, paid consent of Tequila Brad will be
punishable by law. Violators will beb& Oh, hellb& Are ya cute? Violate
me. Please. Just a littleb& It's Christmas...

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas to all. Many of the best memories I have of this past year
have many of you in them. It's pretty cool to be sitting here around the fire
right now with everything I really need within an arm's length, and this list
at my fingertips (and a mystery package from Ed under the tree?!?!).

> Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Sprite,
> Ron

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad