Re: [Spridgets] Keys to the Highway

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Keys to the Highway
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:31:33 -0800 (PST)
Skip,

Undoubtedly your ignition was changed. Another possibility is that things are
so worn that a different key is able to turn the barrel, but I am not familiar
with the difference between the FS and FP blanks.

As you become more familiar with these cars, you will find that most anything
that was removable was  changed over the years.

Being inexpensive cars, little respect was paid to keeping things original
which is why finding unadulterated examples is so rare. I am interested in
originality, but I am in the minority.

jay fishbein

wallingford, ct

63 Pink Sprite Mk II - (w/baby seat but no baby)

63 Innocenti S