Re: [Spridgets] WOT

To: breton48@live.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] WOT
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:04:18 EST
NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - bang?

The steering lock would by easily broken by any man wrenching the wheel in
an emergency.  The power boost would work to get the pedal down hard and
you won't have a problem so long as you didn't pump the pedal.  It's also
possible to switch back on and then off again (ask me how I know?).

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 31/12/2009 17:23:59 GMT Standard Time, breton48@live.com