[Spridgets] Unintended deceleration

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Unintended deceleration
From: Jay Fishbein <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:55:47 -0800 (PST)
The "unintended acceleration" thread has been intersting, entertaining, and
enlightening.

Does anyone have stories they would like to share on their experiences with
Unintended Deceleration?

I observed an instance of unintended deceleration during the last snowfall in
which a young lady in a BMW SUV skidded on an inch of snow and suffered 100%
unintended deceleration against a light pole. Actually it coincided with an
instance uninstended acceleration of all of her airbags.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
63 Pink Sprite Mk II - (w/baby seat but no baby)
63 Innocenti S

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com>