Re: [Spridgets] [PolySci_101] Zicam (IMPORTANT MESSAGE) NOT A JOKE

To: Mowog1@aol.com, froggi60@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [PolySci_101] Zicam (IMPORTANT MESSAGE) NOT A JOKE
From: Robert E. Shlafer <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 02:11:02 GMT
I assume you are a doctor, Rick. :)

Another product that I've noticed that has also been removed from the market
(replaced, actually) is Vicks extra fine/strong Sinex nasal spray in the
blue/green/white plastic squeeze bottle which has been replaced by the same
container but with a red slash ("24 hour") extra fine/strong spray.

The early product while very effective had one hell of a "rebound". I found
myself using the product long after a cold had gone and thankfully realized
what was going on as the nasal stuffiness continued long after the cold had
gone.

After about 4 days of discontinuing the product, the nasal stuffiness
(swelling) disappeared altogether and all was back to normal.

Going back to Neo-Synepherine when/if required in future. :)

CB