[Spridgets] FINALLY!!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] FINALLY!!
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:27:11 -0800 (PST)
I just put in the nicely balanced (and straightened) driveshaft today and took
her for a spin.  It's amazing!  I finally got the puppy up to 60 with minimal
vibration.  Probably could be smoother, but I'm not gonna complain.  It's been
one year and 3 months in the building and I finally feel confident driving it.
I really want to thank all you guys for your input and support on getting me
this far.  Especially BillM, Rich Ball, Rick B and the other NW guys that
pitched in throughout the process.  I have a few little things to tweak and
she'll be solid.  I can't wait to tear it all apart and put in the 5 speed....
nah, I'll enjoy it for a while first.  Thanks, guys!

Ed and Amanda
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/