Re: [Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header

To: spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 10:41:59 EST
Hi Frank,

Did you want to ask APT a question about the Maniflow LCB or just
purchase?  For a question ask for David for a purchase ask for Lori or send  an
e-mail.

You might find buying direct from Maniflow is no cheaper since you are not
paying trade + shipping costs will be higher as it's a single parcel rather
than  one that come in a large batch.

Don't know how apart from APT stock maniflow parts.

Regards