[Spridgets] I know we have some pilots out there on the list...

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] I know we have some pilots out there on the list...
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:20:48 -0800 (PST)
If you are interested, I will forward you an email I got last night with lots
of images of a couple of WWII fighter models. Don't know much detail-wise, but
there is a Mustang and a Corsair - both of which are completely hand-made of
metal.  (These things seem to have every part the originals had - he even made
wood bucks to hammer out all the original aluminum sheets and then screwed
them into the airframe) They look to be about 18-20 inches long each. All
control wires, chains, rods, etc. work. Truly amazing models with details down
to and including multi-part bullets put together and then into belts which
lead to the three machine guns on each wing.  I would post them, but am pretty
bad at that sort of thing. If I get lots of requests, maybe one of you who
are better at that sort of thing would post them for everybody else to see.

 - David Booker