Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Fwd: Combine wreck. John Deere 1 Chevy 0

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Fwd: Combine wreck. John Deere 1 Chevy 0
From: Jeff Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:47:05 -0600
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop@justbrits.com> wrote:
> Was it down by you, Jeff ??

No. Since a buddy across the river in Missouri sent it to me I was
wondering the same but the officer's uniform hinted at Canada (I
couldn't read the license plates).

A quick Google search turned up that it happened near Waterford, Ontario.

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1699287

> Boy is the John Deere Dealership Service & Parts
> Depts. gonna LOVE dat one <G><G><G> !!

Actually, no.  It supposedly was scrapped due to a twisted frame!
http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=126925&mid=897709

Can't tell what the trailer was hauling, but I did notice that the
safety chains for the trailer were still intact!

One more picture for fun:
http://i36.tinypic.com/5cbl88.jpg