Re: [Spridgets] Cool Car Graveyard looks like a dead highway. Picts

To: weslakemonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cool Car Graveyard looks like a dead highway. Picts
From: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:13:21 -0800
It looks like it could the Pacific NW around me. The only thing that seems
wrong are the pinecones on the ground.  Heck my truck sits out in the rain
and it gets a nice green moss/fungus coating on it at times.  Wet for 8
months will do that.  I have to power wash the driveway, it is getting a bit
slick.

-g